You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order.
- Payment by cash to the DPD courier upon receipt of the goods;
- Paying the bill Ltd. «LIBERI" (an Invoice with our legal information will be send to e-mail);
- Credit Cards - VISA, MasterCard:
- 3D Secure payment authentication is used in our shop. Verified by VISA (VbV) and MasterCard Secure Code (MSC) work in the same way. The authentication works by using passwords which are set up by you to protect you when you shop online. Customers should have received information about the payment authentication process from their card issuers. If you require more detailed information with the authentication process, please contact your card issuer.
- Taking payment. Please note that we will not take payment for any item until it has been processed. We will however take an Authorisation. This will show on your bank statement as a reservation of funds which allocates the money to your order but this will not be realised until we have processed your order(s) for delivery. In the event of us not being able to fulfil your order we will immediately request that your bank cancels the authorisation. If the authorisation still remains after several days, please contact your bank to request that they act upon our cancellation of the payment.
- PayPal system:
- Easily shop online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. For detailed information visit site www.paypal.com
All payments are available at EUR, conversion rate determined by the issuer bank.
There are no additional charges when paying with these payment methods.