Cart is empty
What are the cases for exchanging the item bought?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Therefore, if after trying on, you find that the size does not fit, or, after considering the purchase, you realise that this is not exactly what you wanted, you can exchange the purchased product (this applies to products purchased in our physical store, and remotely). The product must be in its initial condition - without any signs of use, in the original packaging and with the original tags attached.
How long after purchase can I exchange an item?
You can exchange any item (even items on sale) within 30 days from receiving the order.
What should I do if I want to exchange an item in person at the store?
You can exchange the product directly in the store, whether you bought it in the store or remotely:
- Just go to the Liberi store in Riga, Braslas street 29A, taking with you the goods you want to exchange.
- If you paid for the purchased item at the store's checkout, we will ask you to present a purchase receipt.
- We remind you that the product must be in its original form - without traces of use (in the original packaging and with original tags).
How to exchange the item to another model or size?
- The product must be in its original condition and appearance, without any signs of use or dirt (shoes must be placed in the original box and clothes must have all the tags).
- The Buyer must enclose a document confirming the purchase, i.e. a receipt or delivery note
- Please use our Return Form when sending a product back to us - click here to read and print it! If it is not possible to print the questionnaire or send it by e-mail, the Buyer shall describe the reasons for exchanging the product in writing in free form, and indicate which model he/she would like to exchange it for.
- The Buyer may immediately place a new order at Liberi.lv by indicating in the comments the previous order number. The ordered product will be reserved for the Buyer and sent to the address specified in the order as soon as LIBERI receives the product to be exchanged.
- Return shipping costs are covered by the customer (in Latvia and other countries).
- Delivery of the new product to the Buyer will be paid for by LIBERI (valid only for deliveries within Latvia). Cost of delivery to other countries shall be covered by the customer.
- The moment your return is processed at our warehouse we will issue a refund to the same account (credit card or PayPal) as used at the moment of purchase. We cannot refund to another account than the account where the payment was made from.
Where do I ship the item I want to exchange?
Rīga, Braslas iela 29a,
LV – 1084, Latvija
Return address via Omniva:
Rīgas T/C Minska (Nīcgales iela 2, Rīga). Please use following phone number - +371 29406727
Will I receive a refund for return shipping costs?
- If you received your purchase through Omniva, you could return it to us free of charge using the Omniva return code (it was indicated in the SMS that the package was delivered).
- When using other delivery options, You'll have to cover return shipping costs by yourself (both in Latvia and other countries) at the rates of your chosen service provider.
- We do not compensate for the delivery costs of the purchase and an additional commission of 0.99 euros (which is charged when paying for the order at the Omniva parcel machine or to the courier) (these services have already been provided, the possibility of exchange does not apply to them).
Can I still use my discount if I want to exchange the item?
- The customer is entitled to a discount: it applies in the case of exchange as well.
- For promotions that have already ended, the same discount will be applied in case of an exchange, if the promotional discount was applied to the item you want to exchange.
- Clearance discounts that apply only to a specific item/group of items are not applicable to other items/groups of items.
If I want to exchange my purchase for another item that costs more/less?
Exchange for a more expensive item:
- If you are exchanging the item in the store, you can pay the price difference at the cash desk (by card or cash).
- If the exchange is being done remotely, we will send you an invoice for the price difference, which you can pay through online banking.
If you are exchanging the item for one that costs less than the original purchase, we will refund the price difference in the same way that you paid for the initial purchase:
- If you paid for the purchase in the store, we can only refund the difference in the store (you will need to present the purchase receipt);
- If you made and paid for the purchase remotely, we will refund the difference to the same bank account, PayPal, or payment card that you used to make the purchase. We will transfer the price difference within 5 days of receiving the item you want to exchange.
- If you paid for your purchase when receiving it at the Omniva parcel machine or from the courier, we will ask you to specify the bank account to which the money should be transferred on the exchange form.