Online shop Liberi holds a responsible attitude towards the confidentiality of your data, respects and protects your personal data.
Please, read our Confidentiality Policy before using the web page.
General terms and conditions
- The User who uses the web page of online shop agrees with the applicable Confidentiality Policy and terms and conditions of personal data processing.
- Applicable Confidentiality Policy confirms the responsibility of online shop regarding non-disclosure and protection of users' personal data, which the User provides upon Administration's demand when subscribing for news in online shop or placing the order.
- Personal data which are determined pursuant to the applicable Confidentiality Policy are obtained from online shop Liberi form, filled out by the User, and include the following:
- Name and surname of the User.
- Contact phone of the User.
- E-mail address.
- Shipping address.
- User's place of residence.
- In case the payment is made by means of credit cards, other operations with credit card data are implemented by certified companies VISA and MasterCard services, which belong to international company First Data. Card details are processed in a respective service site and confirmation of final payment is inserted in bank premises. Online shop Liberi has no access to the confidential information of the User before receiving the confirmation of payment.
- During the use of web site various technical data are accumulated automatically, including IP address, cookies, search history and others. You can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
- User's personal data may be transferred to authorised persons of the Republic of Latvia only pursuant to the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- The User agrees that web page Administration has right to transfer User's personal data to the third parties in order to execute an order, for instance, courier service, post organisations, telecommunications operators.
- Web page Administration has right to make amendments to the applicable Confidentiality Policy without coordinating it with the User.
- The updated Confidentiality Policy enters in force upon its placing in the online shop web page.
- If you object using your data, please, send this refusal to web page Administrator on prohibition to use personal data.
Purposes of collecting User's personal data:
- Processing for the purposes of executing the order and informing the executor about it.
- Maintaining feedback with the User.
- Confirmation of completeness and consistency of User data.
- Sending information to users about new products, special offers, price information, news and other details.
- To offer efficient customer and technical support in case of problems with use of online shop.
We know how hard it is to choose children clothing and footwear therefore we select our consulting sales persons with utmost care.
But if anything has gone wrong or if an item does not fit you or your children, please do not worry.
You can return any item within 3 months of the day of purchase. Money will be refunded within 5 days of the day of reception of the returned item.